Ok so my aunt tagged me a while ago and I'm finally getting around to getting it done.
7 Things I Can Do:
1. Hold the quiet contest record in my family believe it or not... but it just about killed me to do it for so long (2 whole hours!!!)
2. Laugh about 7 different ways and not mean to. It just depends on what I'm laughing about.
3. Talk to myself - I will carry on a conversation with myself and when I am texting I will read the text out loud as well as my response.
4. Out burp my brother - unladylike i know but i just can't help it. And yes it is embarrassing.
5. Play the piano
6. Take 2 science classes and still get A's.
7. Get a phone and somehow manage to completely break it in less than 3 months.
7 Things I Can't Do:
1. Keep a secret - My mom got so mad at me because I let JJ convince me to tell him what I got him for his birthday.
2.Hold still - I am constantly tapping my feet or making random noises with my mouth. Needless to say, my parents get irritated with me quite frequently.
3. Whistle - I used to be able to do this but after I got braces this talent went MIA.
4. Watch a scary movie - This one could go under either category because I love the feeling of suspense but at the same time I hate it because I am constantly paranoid afterwards.
5. Stay mad - My friends make fun of me because I will tell them that I'm not going to talk to them and an hour later I will completely forget about it.
6. Let somebody else tell a story if I was there - I hate this but if somebody starts telling a story i know I have to finish it for them and it makes me feel so bad. This is definitely a habit I am trying to break.
7. TEASE MY HAIR - This one makes me so mad because I always try but I never succeed. And if I do happen to succeed, it ends up going flat within an hour and a half.
7 Things That Attract Me to Guys:
1. Hair - I like it when guys have their hair somewhat long. I am not a major fan of buzz cuts. And curly hair is a definite plus!
2. Eyes - I don't really know how to explain this one because it kind of just depends.
3. Sense of humor - I am a very sarcastic person so I want guys to be able to recognize when I am just joking around.
4. Good hygiene - I like guys with good breath and a face that isn't shiny. This is very important in teenage years.
5. Clean shaven - I don't find it attractive when guys don't shave. My brother likes to rub his prickly face on mine and I just think it's absolutely disgusting.
6. Patient - I need a guy who can put up with my constant noise making and listen to my stories.
7. Height - This is a very important factor. From the time I was little my cousin Shalisa made me promise her that I wouldn't marry a guy that was shorter than me.
7 Things I Often Say:
1. Hey that's mine! Go take it off! You didn't ask!! - Danielle will wear my clothes since I leave before she gets up and she thinks I won't find out... yeah right!
2. okay okay... okay okay
3. Who took my phone?! - My siblings like to hide my phone and JJ will text my guy friends pretending to be me.
4. Kenna needs to unload the dishwasher first.
5. How much money do you have Danielle? - Since it is football season I haven't been babysitting as much as I usually do and I always have to borrow money from my sister.
6. Can I play the piano?
7. Do you have school tonight? - My mom's schedule this semester has been kind of random at times so all of us are constantly checking to see if she has school.
7 Celebrity Admirations:
1. Taylor Lautner- He plays Jacob in Twilight and I don't really like the way he looks in the movie but I think he is the hottest actor in the movie by far.
2.Taylor Swift - She is such a talented singer and I am so amazed that she started at such a young age. And her songs are so easy for us high school girls to relate to.
3. Sean Faris - I never saw Never Back Down but I saw him in Forever Strong and I must say that he totally beats Zac Efron!
4. Rascal Flatts - I love their music and it is so much fun to play on the piano!
5. Stephenie Meyer - It takes a lot of talent to write such amazing books.
6. Mulan - This is by far one of my favorite princess movies. And to all you guys who don't think so... she really didn't deserve to be left in the snow.
7. Jonas Blaine/President Palmer - I don't know his name but he plays in two of our family's favorite TV shows and I really like him.
7 Favorite Foods:
1. Sister Lee's rolls - She sent some home with my dad after a meeting the other day and they were AMAZING!
2. Pizza - especially Costco's... don't ask me why
3. Cafe Rio's pork barbacoa
4. Fettucini Alfredo
5. Kraft Mac and Cheese - but only with chicken and peas
6. Coconut cream fruit dip
7. My mom's jalepeno dip
7 People I Tag:
1. Katie
2. Shelly
3. Cami
4. Emma
5. Sis. Mattison
6. Shalisa
7. JJ
1 comment:
i love love love learning new things about you!!! you're great!
Post a Comment