
By far, the highlight of my week was going to the Twilight Premiere. Chelsea picked J.J. and I up a little before five. We got to the theater about 5:10 and the line was already going around the back. One of J.J. and Chelsea's friends was in the front of the line. She had been there since 10:30 that morning! She was kind enough to let us cut in line with her.
They let us into the theater at eight and we still had four hours to wait! Some of my friends ended up being in the same theater as us so I went to sit with them. We were stretched across the seats attempting to sleep. I took a picture but unfortunately I haven't figured out how to get them off of my phone yet.
*the next part contains a small spoiler in case you haven't read the second book yet.
I really liked the movie but it definitely could have been a lot better. Hopefully they will be able to have better visual effects in the next one (especially since there's werewolves).
1 comment:
Michelle really liked it, but Kayla said it wasn't that good. I haven't seen it, I want to finish the book first. I know I'm slow.
Post a Comment