Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Its been a LONG time!

Its been so long that I'm sure most of you don't even know I have a blog anymore (if you even knew about it in the first place). A lot has changed since I last posted. At that time I was just ending my sophomore year of high school. Now I am beginning my freshman year of college. I started my first job this summer and it is amazing! I work at the front desk of a dental office and I love it! I honestly couldn't ask for a better job! I work with the best people and we have so much fun!I am learning so much and gaining great experience! I don't know for sure what I'm wanting to do for a future career anymore. I know I want to be around kids so I've always talked about being a teacher and maybe even Special Ed. But lately I've started to think about maybe doing something in Pediatric Medicine or maybe doing dental hygiene. I just don't know. I have most of my generals done from classes I took in high school so I kinda need to decide soon. For now I will just get as much education as I can and at least I'll be learning something until I make up my mind. So that's where my life has brought me so far. I'm sure I'll be making more updates soon! :)

No comments: