Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last Week of School

WOOHOO! I did it! I am now officially a junior at good ol' Higley High! Here are a few pictures of the wonderful friends I've made along my journey.


These two were my amazing lunch buddies this year. Most of our friends were in first lunch and our lunch consisted of mostly freshmen so we stuck together like glue! : )

This is Sydney Lovell. She is seriously the nicest, cutest, bubbliest girl you will EVER meet! She is everybody's friend and everyone loves her. I was so blessed to have her in choir with me this year because she is genuinely concerned about everyone and always tries to make their day better. 

These are the seniors that were in my choir class. They made up more than half of our choir. They were so fun and I'm really going to miss them next year. 


This is one of my bestest friends Kaylie Mattison. This wasn't actually at school. Are you kidding me? Do you really think Higley High would have an indoor soccer field? Yeah right! Anyways, this was at mutual that week. Due to connections in both Young Women's and Young Men's, we were able to rent the place out for mutual. 


During the last week of school, students like to play pranks and just have fun. Well something that is tradition at Higley High is having a shaving cream fight. The administration finds out every year and unsuccessfully try to stop it. This year they decided that they were going to ban backpacks from school so that nobody would be able to sneak in the shaving cream. If anybody did bring a backpack, they would be forced to leave it in the front office. Well because of the way Caden is, he decided he would bring his Buzz Lightyear fanny pack that he's had since he was a little boy. I must say, it was pretty stylish. : )

3 comments:

Emily said...

doesn't my man look dreamy!!! haha. j.k. caden, you don't need to go get mr. blanky! haha. nice pics kaitlyn~!

Lynnae said...

I like your friends...They have made so many memories with you. I hope the last two years only get better.

Clint and Mari Cluff said...

Sounds like you have some great friends! enjoy your next two years of High School, they go by so quickly!